Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Bloggin' AGAIN??

Hey everyone, this is Jia Zhi here
Due to holiday boredom, I've decided to blog..... AGAIN~~~.. Why did I say so?
Well.... basically... I've blog before in blogspot, wordpress, Myspace, you name it... I also blog b4... hehe... but none of them are consistent... I just can't figure out why... maybe it's just me.. BEING INCONSISTENT haiz BAD HABIT DIE HARDla~~~...
BUT, this time... I'll try my best to maintain this CLOCK-PLUS-JUICE blog by blogging all my daily(mostly weekly) happening, emotions, thoughts, review on movies and etc etc...
Thanks to JAnice and DEnise makes me feel to blog again.... wahahaha.. I'll make sure this blog will be interesting to read for ya' all..... KEKE.... all the best to me....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home