Sunday, November 16, 2008

What so JOY about?....

For the thousands of curiosity as a chocoholic, I finally bought 1 thing that I saw from the TV

Proudly Present, KINDER JOY~~~~

Looks like an Egg to me...
(Shit..forgot to shift to Macro Mode)

Let's open it now...... hmm

(What's inside?....)

TADA!!! This is what I got... errr... a plastic .. TOY?


Wah, SI BEH Small....
but the package is quite nice though...

If u want to confirm how small it is...
see this....
(Kinder:PLS DUN EAT ME~~ SHOW SOME MERCY!! T.T) LAME...

After eating it... I thought I would be like THIS
HAPPY... INDULGE....~~
But it end up....

(SAD... coz I only have 1 more left.... sigh...)

Within 3 minutes, I finished the 2 small tiny little chocolate balls...
I have to say that Kinder Bueno didn't let me down for it's chocolate taste, but I still think it's quite expensive to pay RM3.50(or even more) for 2 BALLS(chocolate balls).. and a TOY which is nothing for me... haha... or perhaps they can cut down de toy and put more Chocolate that would be more preferable by me..... hehe....

And I finally draw out a conclusion:
女人和小孩的钱是最好赚(骗)的。。嘻嘻
It's easy to earn(cheat.. jk)money from women and children... and a chocoholic like ME
SIGH....

P/S: Although I don't know who's the person that you mentioned in your PM.. but I seriously hope it's me... hehe...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home