Saturday, November 1, 2008

After so long.... New Target~~~

After so long, that I didn't work for like 1 year.... as a promoter... and now I'm back to this work...

seriously.... It's si beh tough to stand for 8-10 hours at the supermarket... so I really surrender to

those that can really do that.... BTW, I met some1 during my work.. which is Mr.Micheal Yeo, the

person that taught me Basic Taxation few months ago, didn't know that he lives at Damansara

Utama, well, he's a good lecturer which always give some good advise and pray for us all the time

(last timela..) so I had a small talk with him and curi tulang for while... hehe.... After the work... I

am just try to make my leg feel better coz it's freaking pain after the whole day.. BUGGER... but

the only thing that I hope is PLS that there is no trouble for me tomorrow cause I scared that I

did some critical careless mistake.... PAPA.... T.T.. ( Just Wish me luck)... hehe

Besides, I got a new resolution/ NEW TARGET... What's that?... see the picture below...

My Current Bloody Weight...
If you can't see it clearly, It's 81KG!!!..
So, my new target is.... 75kg by 31st Dec 2008...
YEA RIGHT 2 months 6kg...
I'LL REACH THE TARGET WITH ALL SUPPORT!!!
TQ TQ...!!
End.... NIitez... Freaking Tired...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home