Wednesday, February 18, 2009

一张班级照

和我的header一样的照片,干嘛要放两次?

在大家的眼中,这可能是一张普通不过的班级照,毕业照之类的东东。。。
对我而言,这是一张记载了我们DAC3的两年里头的点点滴滴,从陌生到熟悉,
从stranger变brother/sister的过程。。。
也记录了大家的蜕变,越变越帅,越变越美,越变越醒目。。哈哈
包括本人在内,我也在这张照片中成长了不少(肥了很多)。。
当然心智方面也有所成长啦。。!!
大丈夫有所为,有所不为。。
当中的得与失,是无法用金钱来衡量的。。。
DAC3,谢谢你们,让我有一个很轻松的college生活。。
那如果有什么冒犯的话,在下在此向大家鞠躬道歉。。
THANK YOU VERY MUCH

有缘我们再当同班同学!!!
(哇,很像很长气hor..还有英文版咧。。)

OK... long word short say...
Well, the picture above is nothing but a memory that is sealed in my brain within this 2 years, not too long not too short, yet we manage to turn brothers from strangers, mix along together and I think it's a blessing for us to be at the same class,helping each other, learning from each other, bullying each other?.. haha... I don't really know bout that...
I personally learned a lot within this time period
and the gain and lost that I experienced, it's impossible to be valued by cash or material..
DAC3, Thanks for giving me such a wonderful and relax college life...
and PLS accept my APOLOGIES for the unintentional trouble that I've "provide"..
THank You Very MUCH

Hope we can be classmate AGAIN!!!

(同学们,看完了这一则post留一些话嘛...
不然很像自己写给自己。。。哈哈。。。
)

(Wei, classmates, leave some commentla after reading this...
sounds like I wrote for myself eh..)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home