Friday, February 13, 2009

Cupid Please Shoot ME~~~

Valentines day (definition by Wiki) is an occasion celebrated on February 14 by many people throughout the world. In the West, it is the traditional day on which lovers express their love for each other by sending Valentine's cards, presenting flowers, or offering confectionery.

Well, undeniable, I've not celebrating valentines for any year since the day that I was born, therefore, I don't know how it feels and how EXTRA SWEET it is to celebrate in such day that the price just suddenly turn double, flowers(roses), restaurant menu, chocolates, anything that can makes your another half feel SWEETER.... Valentine's day just turned so commercialized these days, everywhere got what lovey dovey packagela, love till we apart packagela, red carpet packagela, u name it, they got it.... and somehow ppl just willing to pay for that to pleasure the other half... Isnt it... stupid? while u can have a romantic candle light dinner in your own house rather than PACT with ppl in restaurant?... if me I sure not mood edi man.... Isnt valentine day is just to be with your love one in the right place and right time to share the precious moment? I don't know, maybe people feel more proud when they can spend more money to treat their partner a luxury meal or movie( GOLD CLASS?)

By the way, somehow I just feel pointless to say HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY to people that doesnt have any .... VALENTINE or even a date.... like me... haha... WHY can't cupid just SHOOT ME? Do you have problem on AIMING or something?!!!

After Googling, I know why Cupid just can't shoot the right person... it's because
They always draw Cupid shooting upward, so he just tembak only...


AnywayzzzZZ... HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY to all those who cherish their other half.. SLEEP NOW... BYE....




"I really wanted to ask u out tonight, but since u take it as a joke
I'll just let it go as a joke.... YOU HAPPY I HAPPY"


ADDITIONAL:
Post DURING VALENTINE
Well, today seems to pass very slow... don't know why...
therefore, I have 2 options tonight (provided by my parents)
1st, follow my sis to 1u from 6-11... (she go with her friends.. I walk alone)
2nd, follow my parents go eat claypot chicken rice

Option 1, not a bad choice but, I feel sour to walk alone while ppl holding hands.. I mean it
Option 2, I like to give my parents a 2 ppl world hour...

Finally... I make out an option 3 for myself, I decide to have a date....
With all the choices that I have.... I've finally chose.....

TWILIGHT the book

And try to act geek..
Like this...With my GEEK(SO LOU) SPEC...

and yea.... I did read a little.....

Like that...
Looks like I'll look more on the computer than the book....
(LAME....)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home