Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Wish list..... 2009

Well, 2008 finally comes to the end and starts with the brand new 2009,
NEW YEAR, NEW HOPE, NEW RESOLUTION and etc
Basically, I have a FEW wish lists that cross over my mind these few days, and I'll classified it as DEFINITELY, POSSIBLE and..... IMPRACTICAL

Clock+Juice Wish List for Year 2009
1. LOSE WEIGHT -Definitely!!
2. Lee Hom latest album- Definitely!!
3. Lee Hom Concert- Possible
4. GSC Gold Class- Possible
5. Hardworking- Impractical....
6. New lens for NIKON- Possible
7. PSP- Impractical
8. Clubbing- Possible
9. drive >150km/hr- When I get a sports car
10. Image makeover- I'll have plastic surgery if I have extra money....
11. Celebrate my birthday with friends- if I manage to call them out... :P
and a lots more but it just empty in my mind now... :P(will edit it if I manage to recall until I satisfy... haha)

Do you have a wish list of your own?... hmm... I hope it will come true for all of you.. ALL THE BEST YEAR 2009...

P/S: When it comes to the time, problems approach, I somehow felt like that now
Financially broke,
Physically tired,
Mentally Collapse.

I try not to but I felt... left out...
I need more attention.... seriously..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home