Sunday, April 26, 2009

A Conversation.....

Lady XX: Hi Lengzai, I'm from XXX company, we are pleasant to ask you to call us when you wanted to donate all your old clothes, old shoes, anything that you don't want and you can do something for charity by donating it... there is our number here( handing a piece of paper to me)
Me: Okayy... sure I will....
Lady XX: Oh don't worry, we are NOT those syndicate that ask you to donate money, we just need all your old clothes, old shoes and daily necessities to help others that are more unfortunate than us...
Me: Okayy... sure sure I will call if I want to donate...

What Coming up Next is just hit the trigger....

Lady XX: By the way, actually there is one thing that I wanna tell you, we are also from XXX oldfolks home... we have all those unfortunate uncle aunties there who are abandoned by their kids and they barely live on their own so we sheltered( do we have such word?? hehe) them and teach them how to make some art pieces by their own...
(taking something out...) This is what those ah pek ah ma made one, this are their small small art piece to the the public... you can actually help them by buying this in any amount you like.... 20,30, 50 ringgit also can... as long as you like.....

Me: @#_)!!&@#!%$##(VERY Pissed off in mind)
Sorry, I'm just a student... I don't have extra money one... now I only have few bucks and i need to sit taxi back home... so sorry.... ( which is a false statement from me... haha)

What's my point?
Is not that I don't want to donate, in fact I actually kena once already last time, donated RM5 but they say it's not enuf to get the souvenir, says what as long as i like but minimum 10( what the fuck..screw them!!), the way they approach us are equally wrong as well, if they want donation why can't they just approach in a better way but by forcing/pushing ppl to donate a minimum amount of 5 or 10, If they are intend to help the unfortunate, I'm sure there's a better way than asking ppl to donate in the middle of the LRT station or in the kopitiam while ppl are having their meal ( so disturbing!!!) E.g. I having my nice char kuey teow and u suddenly show me all those disabled ah pek pictures and ask me to donate... MIND YOU!!

TO LADY XX and anyone similar: If you want to use our sympathy towards the unfortunate as your source of income...
STRICTLY THANK YOU and STAY AWAY!!!
Even if you are real, SORRY, you are not convincing enough to persuade my you are helping the unfortunate...

THE END!!
FULLSTOP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home