Friday, December 19, 2008

Bite Me, Bite me not?...

"When u can live forever, what do you live for?"

With the contagious fever of this movie that have widely spread among my friends (girls especially.. hehe), where they keep on PROMOTING this movie to me in these few weeks, and finally I get to watch it few days ago... Guess what it is?

TWILIGHT

A story about a human that is deeply in love with a vampire

Movies about vampire aren't something new in this business, and mostly every single movie turns out to be like.... AH!! Vampire!! Pls dun bite me!!!! or it will ended up with bloody scenes where vampires were being sliced like cheese cakes.... sigh... so damn violent... I guess this is what that makes TWILIGHT stands out from all the farking violent vampire movies now... a ROMANCE one... PLus it's a movie that is adapted from the best selling novel which has already brought up some name for the movie itself...

Coolest vampire family ever...

Seriously speaking, the first feeling that I had after I watched this movie- ok oklo
not that it's not good, just somehow I felt that it can be produced better, the cast was good enough for me since everyone just need to look pale in the movie... haha.. Edward Cullen, Bella Swan, the Cullen Family....not bad... just a little bit too pale... hehe... Robert Pattison made a good job as a vampire... the cool one... haha.... I prefer the way they make vampires look cool instead of scary... bloody... fangY.... yucks....

The thing that is I realize is the way they shoot the film, some scenes looks like they are shooting for some reality shows or some music video it makes it like so .... CIN CAI... not really a big problem but that's just how I felt.... even though I haven't finish reading the book(read a few chaps only) but I can tell that this movie has SAVE UP a lot of scenes where only available on the novel.... Example... it shows that Bella straight away fall in love with Edward after knowing that he is a vampire... sounds not logic to me, Isn't she suppose to have a least a little bit of fear or something that makes some obstacles for them so that it will make their love looks more... precious?... I just can't feel that process... is like.. "OH... you are a vampire... I'm in love with you for the sake of the audience..." But of course there are a few minutes of show that are quite nice.. like the vampire baseball game... COOL though... hehe....

Conclusion this vampire movie doesn't give me a stunt but it's not bad at all seriously... just that it can be better.... and I wish the sequel "New Moon" will be.... hehe..

Clock+ Juice Rating :6.5/10


1 Comments:

Blogger Vicky Pang Weiqi said...

why your chatbox went missing? Anyway, Lee Hom acted in this Japanese vampire movie (go check out my blog) the vampires there are oh-so-cool and hot, not scary at all

December 19, 2008 at 8:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home