Monday, December 8, 2008

Rain-Lazyness-Crowd

Today, the rain just can't stop since morning and it makes me slept like a pig and missed out the jog session with lay mun, in other side lay mun facing the same situation- OVERSLEPT due to the rain Therefore, we are even now

As the rain just gave me that kind of excuse of being lazy from doing the things that I've planned earlier... well.. that's just me, wont get things do as its plan and finally screw up everything... HATE MYSELF~~~sometimes... All of the sudden, my parents dragged me to 1u for some shopping( not me, just them) and I felt quite lazy to do so but I can't disobey, if not, I have nothing to eat for lunch( sounds like a dog)... When I reached 1u... CIBAI so crowded like every single cashier counter also got a dragon Q( long Qla...)

I hate crowd... not that I can't face crowd, just that now adays' shopping centre is overcrowded, and it makes me kinda hard to breath somehow, everyone is just Q-ing for numbers 70%...50%..30%, and then those uncle auntie carrying bags like they never shop or buy anything b4 and scare they will lose something if they didn't.... SIGH... that's the effect of recession I guess, everyone is praying for something cheap or SALES...

Cut the crap now... I wanna introduce a hot chick that I'm recently fall for.....
陈匡怡-美人胚子
说好的幸福呢MV女主角
好美哦~~~~嘻嘻。。。

Felt bad to think bad bout you, but I just can't help it... hope time will reduce my prejudice towards you...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home